Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- pkg. frozen peas, thawed and divided
- 12 oz
- can albacore tuna in water, drained,flaked
- 10 oz
- can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- recipe, from box for bisquick rolled biscuits
- 1 1/4 c. of leftover chicken ,turkey, scrambled beef or pork can be used instead of tuna or shrimp
- 10 oz
- can mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 c
- 8 oz
- reserved peas
1Heat oven to 450^. Cover peas with boiling water and heat to boiling, drain immediately. Combine 1/2 the peas with the tuna and soup. Set aside.
Prepare Bisquick mix according to package directions for rolled biscuits. Roll into a 15 inch square- 1/2 inch thick. Spread with the tuna mixture; roll as for a jelly roll. Seal edge. Cut roll into 16 slices 3/4 inch thick; place cut side down on greased baking sheet. Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with sauce on top of each serving.
Combine reserved peas, soup and 1/2 cup of milk; blend well. Place over low heat, stir occasionally until hot.
Other soup may be used in the sauce. Try cream of shrimp, celery or cheese or cream of chicken- you see where I'm going -experiment already!