Shrimp Sausage Pasta with Hollandaise Sauce
Andy Anderson !
This is a pasta recipe with shrimp and sausage that totally rocks. I wouldn’t recommend eating this every day… unless you have a death wish :-)
With that said, it is a great dish with awesome flavors.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 large
- shrimp, jumbo variety, about 4 ounces
- 4 oz
- chorizo, mild or hot, your choice
- 4 oz
- dry fettuccini pasta
- 1/2 tsp
- olive oil
- 3 Tbsp
- lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp
- capers, with juice
- dry wine, just a splash for deglazing
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 1/4 c
- hollandaise sauce, more on that later