Here's the promo....go get them at Safeway in the foil aisle! There are 10 bags to a box. Or, make your own pockets from parchment paper.
Parchment paper cooking forces the fish to "steam" rather than cook...there is a difference! Fish that is steamed has a lighter and more delicate texture (which I prefer).
This recipe is just right for two people (1/2 lb of halibut each).
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- red onion, sliced thin
- 1/3 medium
- red and green bell pepper, 1/4" slices
- 2 small
- zuchinni, cut into 1/4" slices
- grape tomatoes, cut in 1/2
- 2 c
- collard greens, steamed or canned and drained
- 1 lb
- halibut, skinned (or any white fish of your choice)
- 2-3 Tbsp
- seasoning (i use pikes place fish seasoning, or even a cajun seasoning)
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp