Easy, creamy tuna casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 10 oz tub philadelphia cooking creme
- 2 c
- no-yolk noodles, cooked, drained
- 5 oz cans tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1 c
- frozen peas
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 c
- crushed reduced-fat ritz crackers
- 1-1/2 Tbsp
- melted butter
1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish w/ cooking spray. In casserole dish, combine first 5 ingredients. Mix well. Bake 20 mins.
2In medium bowl, mix cracker crumbs and melted butter. Stir casserole. Top w/ buttered crumbs. Bake another 5 mins.