You can use different seasonings, such as dried rosemary (crushed), minced garlic, or Italian seasoning- whatever you like.
When plating individual servings, I like to spoon some of the lemon juice over the vegetables, and sprinkle a little crumbled feta on top. Enjoy!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 chicken thighs (excess skin removed)
- 5-6 yukon gold potatoes
- 1 container (10.5 oz) cherry tomatoes
- 1 large lemon (thinly sliced)
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 3/4 tsp
- mediterranean seasoning (a blend of oregano, thyme, garlic, rosemary and fennel)
- 1/4 tsp
- mrs. dash (garlic and herb)
Cut one lemon into thin slices and arrange on the bottom of your baking dish.
Transfer chicken to baking dish on top of the lemon slices.
Arrange potatoes around chicken.