Easy Chicken BBQ pizza
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large
- boboli whole wheat pizza crust, or refrigerated pizza dough.
- 1/3 c
- hickory-smoked bbq sauce.
- 1-1/2 c
- reduceed-fat, shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 6 oz pkg perdue grilled chicken breast strips.
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley
- red onion, thinly sliced.
- 3/4 c
- sargento's reduced-fat, shredded italian-style cheese blend
1If using refrigerated dough, roll out to a 10-12" round. Spray a pizza pan w/ cooking spray. Heat oven to 450. Place pizza dough or Boboli crust on pan. If using dough, place in oven for 5 min. Remove from oven. Spread the bbq sauce evenly over crust. Sprinkle w/ 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Top evenly w/ chicken, onion and parsley. Sprinkle w/ remaining cheeses. Bake 15-20 min, or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted.