Individual Beef Wellington with Mushroom Pate
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- filet mignons, about 1 inch thick
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can(s)
- small can of pate (i use my own mushroom pate)
- 1 pkg
- frozen puff pastry shells or dough
- egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon milk or cream
4Bake the wrapped filets on cookie sheet in a preheated 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes. The pastry will be golden brown. The filets will come out medium rare. If you are a well done lover, this will not work. Tenderloin is best under-cooked. It might get tough if you cook them till they are well done.
NOTE: This is wonderful with my mushroom pate recipe. I will post that as well.