Grandma Donna's Italian Steak over Rice
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- beef loin ( family size ) cut into 1/4" by 3" strips
- bell peppers cut into thin strips
- onion cut into thin strips
- celery ribs chopped
- 1 can(s)
- ( 16 oz ) crushed tomatoes
- garlic clove minced
- 2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- white rice cooked according to package directions
1Cut stake into strips, place in a skillet with one teaspoon oil, brown on all sides , then drain. Place the steak in a crock pot set on high.
2Cut up the onions, green pepper, and celery, and place on top of the steaks.
3Mix together the remaining ingredients, and pour over the steak and vegetables. With the crock pot set on high, cover and let cook for 4-6 hours.
4Make white rice according to packsge directions and pour steak mixture over rice and enjoy.