Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 bottle
- red wine (750 ml) for alcoholic kind
- 32 oz
- cranberry juice (for nonalcoholic)
- 2 c
- club soda
- 1/4 c
- orange-flavored liqueu
- orange, halved and sliced
- apple, seeded and chopped into chunky pieces
- strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1/4 c
- blueberries, fresh
- lime, cut into wedges
- 14 oz
- pineapple chunks (including juice from can)
1To make the nonalcoholic version, combine the cranberry juice, club soda and orange juice in a pitcher. (It is best to use juice and soda that have been refrigerated.) To make the alcoholic version, pour the chilled wine, club soda and your choice of orange-flavored liqueur into a pitcher and stir to combine.
2To both versions add the orange, apple, strawberries, blueberries, lime wedges and pineapple chunks with its own juice from the can. Stir to combine. Let the sangria sit for 5 minutes so that the flavors can develop.
3Before serving, fill individual glasses with some fruit from the pitcher. Also, add ice, if desired, to the pitcher or individual glasses.