Fruit Pizza Puff
Shared picture from Peppridge Farm
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- puff pastry sheets (17.3 ounces)
- 1 pkg
- (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 c
- 4 c
- assorted fresh fruit (sliced strawberries and/or blueberries)
11. Thraw the pastry sheets at room temperature for 40 minutes or until they're easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F
22. Unfold the pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Roll each sheet into a 12" square. Cut off the corners to make a circle. Gently press the dough with lightly floured fingers into a 12" circle. Place each pastry round on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Prick the pastry rounds all over with a fork.
33. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Remove the pastries from the baking sheets and cool them on wire racks.
44. Prepare the pudding mix using the milk according to the package directions. Spoon 1 cup of the pudding onto each crust and spread to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Arrange the fruit over the pudding. Cut each pizza into 8 wedges and serve immediatly, or cover and refrigerate the pizzas for up to 4 hours.