Nicole's 2 bite Cinnamon Rolls
i hope you will enjoy them as much as we do :)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 4-5 teaspoons ground cinnamon (you can adjust this to your preference!)
- 4 cups bread or all-purpose flour, + more for rolling
- 4 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
11. Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray small muffin tins with nonstick spray.
22. In a small bowl, combine the filling ingredients with a fork until a crumbly mixture is formed.
3. Prepare the dough: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Use clean hands (or a blender) to work the butter into the dry ingredients. Add the milk and the eggs and stir to combine.
34. Roll the dough out on a floured surface into roughly shaped large rectangle (about 1/4-inch thick). Sprinkle the filling evenly over the surface of the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border all the way around. Carefully roll up the rectangle (the dough will be soft). Refrigerate for 20 minutes or so. Use a sharp knife to cut 24 small rolls or 36 mini rolls. Carefully place the rolls in the prepared muffin tin.
45. Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot or cold, with or without cream cheese icing
(Freezes extremely well!)