Hawaiian Wedding Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- cake mix, i used duncan heinz yellow cake mix but you can use the flavor of your choice
- 2 box
- vanilla pudding, instant, you can use the flavor you want
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 can(s)
- crushed pineapple, drained, save juice, 20 oz.
- 8 large
- ripe bananas, sliced lengthwise [i use lemon juice on the bananas so they wouln't turn brown
- 1 large
- carton of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pkg
- coconut, flaked, can be toasted or left plain
- 3 small
- cans of mandrin oranges, drained
- 1 jar(s)
- marachino cherries, drained
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Fix cake mix according to directions. [ I used the pineapple juice for the water that was to be used in the cake mix] Then take a cookie sheet or 11 x 16 pan and spray with non stick cooking spray. Pour cake mix evenly in pan. Bake for 13- 15 minutes or until done. Let cool completely.
2Combine puddings, cream cheese, and 2 1/2 cups of milk. [ I used the rest of the pineapple juice which was 2 cups and then I added 1/2 cup of milk] Spread this evenly over the cake. Then add the banana slices, then the pineapple, then the mandrin oranges. [except I kept out three for later.]Then apply the whipped topping, Coconut, marachino cheeries, and the three orange slices.