DIET CAKE -- BONNIE'S
Photos and humble recipe is my own and frosting recipe is by Yota.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 14 ounce box of sugar free pillsbury moist devil's food cake mix
- 14 ounce can of pure libby's pumpkin (and no you will not taste it in the cake)
- 8 ounce tub of whipped fat free cream cheese
- ounces fat free greek yogurt
- 1/4 to 1/2
- cup splenda (taste it as you add it until it is sweet enough)
- 1 to 2
- teaspoons of any extract flavor (taste it after one teaspoon to see if you want it stronger)
9Frost the cake when it is cool, or cut into small serving pieces and make a zig zag design as I did in my photo. How? You can put the frosting in a small zip lock bag and cut off the end and squeeze the bag to force the frosting through it to make a simple design. I store the cut pieces in a square container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!