DIET CAKE -- BONNIE'S
Photos and humble recipe is my own and frosting recipe is by Yota.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 14 ounce box of sugar free pillsbury moist devil's food cake mix
- 14 ounce can of pure libby's pumpkin (and no you will not taste it in the cake)
- 8 ounce tub of whipped fat free cream cheese
- ounces fat free greek yogurt
- 1/4 to 1/2
- cup splenda (taste it as you add it until it is sweet enough)
- 1 to 2
- teaspoons of any extract flavor (taste it after one teaspoon to see if you want it stronger)
You don't like chocolate? Then try spice cake mix with this frosting recipe flavored with orange extract. Yummy!
Combine the moist cake mix and the can of pumpkin in a medium mixing bowl, adding a couple tablespoons of water. (DON'T ADD ANYTHING ELSE LIKE EGGS OR OIL!)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper. (about 10 X 14 size)
Combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, extract and splenda in a small mixing bowl. Mix well with a spoon. It will be stiff.