AMAZING THREE-CHEESE QUICHE
I made the substitution for the mushrooms simply because I can't stand the horrible things (lol) but if you are a mushroom lover, please go ahead and include them. You could even throw in a couple cloves of garlic in the last minute or two of cooking the vegetables.
Recipe & photo from: Kraftrecipes.com
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- sliced fresh mushrooms (i'm substituting 1/2 cup chopped celery and 1/2 cup chopped green pepper)
- 1 c
- each chopped onions and fresh broccoli
- 2/3 c
- 1/4 c
- chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 c
- kraft shredded three cheese with a touch of philadelphia, divided
- frozen deep-dish pie crust (9 inch), unbaked
1Cook mushrooms (celery & green peppers), onions and broccoli in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat for 10 minutes, or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
2Whisk eggs and milk in a medium bowl until blended. Stir in vegetable mixure, red peppers and 1/2 cup of the cheese; pour into pie crust. Place on baking sheet.
3Bake 35 minutes in a preheated 375º oven. Top with remaining cheese; bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting to serve.