Bacon Cheddar Tomato Melt On Toasted Garlic Bread
Also can be used as a summertime appetizer for casual entertaining.
A wonderful way to use all of those beautiful vine ripened tomatoes from the garden, as well!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb. loaf prepared garlic buttered french bread, defrost if frozen
- large vine-ripened tomatoes
- cup coarsely chopped fresh basil or baby spinach
- cups white or yellow cheddar cheese, shredded or slices
- slices cooked bacon, crumbled (i use precooked... no need to warm)