Diane's Artichoke Salsa with Pita Dippers
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 inch whole wheat pita breads
- 1 can(s)
- artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 jar(s)
- pimentos, drained and diced
- green onions chopped included some of the green tops
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- oregano dried, or 1 teaspoon fresh
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh parsley
- pepper and salt to taste
1Quarter each pita bread, then unfold each piece and cut it in half. Place the pita pieces on a cookie sheet, sprinkle them with a bit of garlic salt and dill (optional). Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes until crispy.
2Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving with the pita dippers.
3Yields about 2 cups of salsa and 32 pita dippers.