The lighter side of nachos grandes
Fat; 3 grams total.
Carbs; 19 grams
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tsp
- canola oil
- 1/4 lb
- ground lean turkey
- 1 c
- red kidney beans, drained
- 1 small
- yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomatoes w/ chiles, drained well
- 2 tsp
- dry taco seasoning mix
- 6-8 oz
- reduced fat, baked tortilla chips
- 1 c
- reduced fat, shredded mexican style cheese, i used kraft
- pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/4 c
- sliced, pickled jalapeno peppers, drained. can find in gourmet food aisle
- 1/2 c
- fat-free sour cream, i used daisy's brand
- 1/4 c
- chopped green onions, green parts only
1Heat oven to 425. Lightly spray a baking sheet w/ cooking spray. Heat oil in lg skillet over med-high heat. Add ground turkey, red kidney beans and onion. Cook until turkey is cooked through, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as you stir.
2Stir in tomatoes and taco seasoning. Cook, stirring until thickened. Reduce heat and keep warm.
3Place tortilla chips on prepared baking sheet. Make sure to put them down in a single layer. Top evenly w/ turkey mix. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, olives and jalapeno peppers. Bake about 5 mins or until cheese is melted. Pile nachos on plates and serve with sour cream.