Cheesy Sriracha Chicken Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- ranch dip (store bought ranch dressing would probably work as well)
- 2-4 tsp
- sriracha sauce, adjust to taste (a full tablespoon was mild enough for my whole family)
- 2 1/2 c
- cooked chicken, chopped into small 1/2" pieces
- 6 oz
- monterrey jack cheese, shredded
1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2Beat the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth. (This should only take a minute or so.) Add the ranch dip and stir again.
3Add the sriracha sauce, starting with just a couple teaspoons and tasting before adding more. Directions to make your own sriracha sauce follow this link: nomnompaleo.com/...paleo-sriracha
4Add the chicken and about 2/3 of the shredded cheese. Stir to combine and then transfer to a small baking dish.
5Sprinkle the remaining cheese and top.
6Bake for 15-18 minutes, until bubbling and slightly browned around the edges. Let cool a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
7Of course there are many different variations that you could do with this: add green chilies, substitute crab in place of the chicken...