Very Easy Cream of Spinach Soup
- 2 pkg
- (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 2 can(s)
- (10 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup, concentrated
- 1 c
- half and half
- 1 c
- (14 ounces) chicken broth
- 4-6 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- croutons or fresh parsley
How to Make Very Easy Cream of Spinach Soup
- 1Place spinach, mushroom soup, and half and half in blender. You may need to work with half of this mixture at a time if blender is not big enough to accomodate all at once.
Puree in blender until smooth.
- 2Place pureed mixture in saucepan with remaining ingredients (except, of course, garnish), bring to a simmer, reduce heat to low, and cook for about 20 minutes to blend all flavors.
- 3Garnish is optional but crunchy croutons are nice.