Vegetable Confetti Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspvegetable oil
2medium onions, minced
4 largecarrots, diced
2 largetrimmed fennel bulbs, diced
10 cchicken stock or broth
1 tspdried tarragon
1 tspdried thyme
1 largered pepper, diced
2medium zucchini, cubed
12 largemushrooms, quartered
·freshly ground black pepper
·grated imported parmesan cheese
How to Make Vegetable Confetti Soup
- Heat oil in 6-quart pot.
- Add onions.
- Cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir often.
- Add carrots, fennel, stock, tarragon, thyme.
- Bring to boil.
- Simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender, 20 minutes.
- Add red pepper, zucchini and mushrooms.
- Cook, covered, for 10 minutes more.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Can be refrigerated as long as 4 days or frozen up to 3 months.
- Serve hot, garnished with cheese.