★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 Tbspbutter or olive oil
2garlic cloves, crushed
20 ozchicken broth
1/2 cwater or 5 cups turkey stock
1/2 tsppoultry seasoning
1 csmall or medium egg noodles
2 lbfrozen mixed vegetables
2 cleftover turkey, bite-sized
How to Make Turkey - Vegetable Soup
- Melt butter in a large saucepan set over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic.
- Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and water or turkey stock, and poultry seasoning.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in noodles.
- Return to a boil, then reduce heat to medium.
- Boil gently, uncovered, stirring often, for 10 minutes.
- Add frozen vegetables and turkey.
- Cover and simmer just until hot, about 2 to 3 minutes.