The photo is my own.
- can of heinz tomato soup (10 1/2 oz)
- can water
- level tablespoon brown sugar
- scant teaspoon of curry powder
- serve with crackers, or croutons
How to Make TOMATO SOUP--BONNIE'S
- 1This is a very old recipe by a French cook, Escoffier. You can make your own tomato soup from scratch or get the same results using a can of Heinz soup as it contains more tomato puree than other soups. Empty the can into the soup pot, and add a full can of water. Add brown sugar and curry powder, whisk until well mixed, heat this soup until very hot and serve with crackers or croutons. It is different, and it is delicious! Enjoy!