☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 14.5 oz. can(s)stewed tomatoes, with liquid
1 10.75 oz can(s)cream of celery soup (light)
1 10.75 oz can(s)tomato puree or crushed tomatoes
1soup can (10.75 oz.) skim milk
How to Make Tomato Soup
- Chop stewed tomatoes, removing any stem pieces, and add to saucepan with liquid.
- Add celery soup, tomato puree, and milk. (Can add a little more milk if you like a thinner soup.) Stir to combine.
- Blend with a hand blender until smooth. (Can skip this step if you prefer chunky)
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to low and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- Notes: Can substitute other flavors of stewed tomatoes -- fire-roasted salsa or Ro-Tel tomatoes, Italian stewed, etc. Can also use cream of mushroom or cheddar cheese soup as the base, too.