TEN MINUTE SOUP ! ...w/ frozen vegetables
Nancy J. Patrykus
picture this happens to be cream of broccoli.
I have used corn, carrots,squash and even peas.
Most any frozen vegetable will do.
This recipe was in the 2005
GOOD HOUSKEEPING magazine.
Talk about fast and easy!
Great on a cold winter day.
I call it..... SOUP in A HURRY!
- 10 oz
- pkg of frozen broccoli....or your choice veggi
- 14 oz
- can chicken broth
- 1 dash(es)
- hot pepper sauce...or a dash of white pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese....
- 2-3 Tbsp
- sour cream.....if you want a richer soup
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make TEN MINUTE SOUP ! ...w/ frozen vegetables
- 1Empty the frozen vegetables and a can of chicken broth into a medium size pan.
Add a dash of hot sauce. Or a pinch of nutmeg.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Then transfer the mixture to a blender and blend until smooth.
Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese.
For a richer version add a couple tablespoons of sour cream.
Stir and enjoy.