☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 slice
- bacon, cut into 1/4 in pieces
- 2 clove
- 1 c
- birds eye frozen tri-color pepper & onion blend
- 1 jar(s)
- (24 oz) prego pasta sauce
- 2 c
- 1 small
- zucchini, sliced
- 2 tsp
- ea. fresh basil, thyme, sage, tarragon and rosemary
- 1 can(s)
- (16 oz) dark red kidney beans
- 1/2 c
- garden style twirls pasta, uncooked
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Roni's Pasta e Fagioli
- 1Cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon, leaving the drippings in pan; crumble bacon.
- 2Add vegetables to pan; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender.
- 3Add pasta sauce, water, beans and pasta. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- 4Stir in crumbled bacon. Top each serving with cheese.