Potato Vegetable Chowder1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 conion, chopped
3 tspinstant chicken bouillon
1/4 tspthyme leaves, dried
2 cpotatoes, cooked and cubed
1 ccooked cubed ham
1 pkgfrozen mixed vegetables, thawed
How to Make Potato Vegetable Chowder
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in onion; cook until tender.
- Stir in flour, bouillon, thyme and pepper.
- Cook until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- Gradually stir in milk and water; cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Add potatoes, ham and vegetables.
- Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.