Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 lb
- potatoes, chopped into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 1/2 c
- boiling water
- chicken bouillon cubes
- (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- (6 ounce) package cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1In a 3 quart saucepan, melt butter and saute onions.
- 2Add potatoes, water, and bouillon cubes. Cover and bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium. Cook just until potatoes are tender.
- 3Meanwhile, Place frozen broccoli and cheddar cheese in crock pot on low to start melting and thawing.
- 4Once the potatoes are done, using a hand blender, blend contents of saucepan to desired consistency and then pour into the crock pot.