★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 small or 1 large whole head o garlic (about 20 cloves)
- 4 medium
- 7 1/2 c
- good quality hot vegetable stock
- chopped flat leaf parsley
How to Make Potato and Roasted Garlic
- 1Preheat the oven to 375. Place the unpeeled garlic bulbs or bulb in a small roasting pan and bake for 30 minutes until soft in the center.
- 2Meanwhile, par boil the potatoes in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- 3Simmer the stock in another pan for 5 minutes. Drain the potatoes and add them to the stock.
- 4Squeeze the garlic pulp into the soup, reserving a few whole cloves and stir. Simmer for 15 minutes and serve topped with whole garlic cloves and parsley.