☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 stalk(s)broccoli, fresh, chopped
1 stalk(s)cauliflower, chopped
4 cvegetable stock
2 stalk(s)celery, chopped
1 mediumonion, chopped
2 tspcoconut oil
1 can(s)coconut milk, unsweetened
How to Make Peppered Super Brassica Soup
- Melt the coconut oil (this will usually be solid at room temperature) in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower.
- Immediately add the vegetable stock. Raise heat to medium and bring to a boil.
- After the preparation boils, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove cover. Stir in coconut milk until well incorporated.
- Remove saucepan from heat and when slightly cooled, pour the mixture into a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.