New England Corn Chowder
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 large
- 2 can(s)
- whole kernal corn (liquid reserved)
- 6 slice
- 1 small
- non-dairy powdered creamer
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make New England Corn Chowder
- 1Peel potatoes and cut into bite-sized pieces. Add water to 2 inches over potatoes and start to cook them.
- 2While potatoes are cooking, dice bacon and cook until crispy. Remove from pan. Dice onions and cook in reserved bacon drippings.
- 3When potatoes are barely fork tender, add 2 cans of corn with juice, bacon and onions. Cook until corn is heated through.
- 4Add non-dairy powdered creamer to taste. (Just keep testing it to see if it has the creamy taste you like. Add salt and pepper and ENJOY!!