Meatball and Vegetable Stew
- 1 pkg
- 16 - 18 oz. package frozen cooked meatballs
- 1/2 pkg
- of a 16 oz, pkg.(about 2 cups) loose-pack frozen broccoli, corn, & red sweet peppers, or other mixed vegetables
- 1 can(s)
- 141/2 oz.diced tomatoes with onion and garlic, or stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 jar(s)
- 12 oz. mushroom gravy
- 1/3 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- dried basil, crushed
How to Make Meatball and Vegetable Stew
- 1In a 3 1/2- or 4- quart crockery cooker place cooked meatballs and mixed vegetables. In a bowl stir together tomatoes, gravy, water, and basil; pour over meatballs and vegetables.
- 2Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- 3For a 5-6 quart crockery cooker; Double all ingredients. Makes 8 servings