- scrubbed and cubed potatoes
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 -2 c
- 1 c
- shredded extra sharp cheddar
- 1/2 c
- frozen corn
- pieces vegetarian 'bacon' strips, cooked
How to Make Ma's Potato Soup
- 1Put potatoes in a large pot. Cover with enough water, and salt. Boil potatoes, until soft when stabbed with a fork. Drain well.
- 2In same pot you were cooking the potatoes in, add milk and cheese, and add potatoes to the mix. I like my soup to be a little thick, but you can thin it out with more milk, even mash up the potatoes.
- 3Add the corn and the 'bacon' and let it cook on low for about 20-30 minutes. Great winter dinner with a green salad.