Mac & Cheese Vegetable Soup
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- box or a favorite version of mac & cheese prepared
- 2-3 c
- frozen stir fry veggies (thawed)
- 1 c
- milk or half & half
- 2 c
- chicken broth
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese (set aside for garnish)
- 1 or 2 pinch
- fresh ground pepper
How to Make Mac & Cheese Vegetable Soup
- 1Prepare the Mac & Cheese according to the instructions you prefer. Set aside.
- 2Bring chicken broth to a boil in a large pot. Rough chop thawed stir fry veggies and place in boiling chicken broth. Cook until just tender. The time will depend on the size of the veggie pieces you chopped.
- 3Stir the Mac & Cheese into the hot vegetables add milk and heat just long enough so all ingredients are warmed through. Grind fresh pepper over the soup. Garnish with grated cheddar cheese and serve!