Loaded Potato Soup
How to Make Loaded Potato Soup
- In a large soup pot, cook the sausage until almost done. Drain off the grease and put sausage back in the pot.
- Add potatoes, onions, seasonings, and corn to pot. This list can be altered to fit your tastes. Cook until potatoes are tender.
- In a small bowl, whip the cream cheese until it is smooth. Gradually add enough milk and continue mixing until you have a smooth liquid. This will help ensure there are no cheese clumps in the soup.
- Add cream cheese mixture to soup pot and combine well.
- Pour in enough milk to cover the potato and sausage mixture. You can add as much or as little as you like, depending on your preferences. Heat through and then serve.