Herbed Vegetable Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2/3 conion, chopped
2garlic cloves, minced
1 ctomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
4carrots, sliced in 1/2" pieces
4 smallred potatoes, peeled and sliced in 1/2" pieces
2 Tbspchicken bouillon granules
2 Tbsplemon juice
2 tspmarjoram, fresh minced
1 tspthyme, fresh minced
·fresh sprigs of thyme
How to Make Herbed Vegetable Soup
- Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot.
- Add onion and garlic and saute 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add water, tomatoes, carrots, red potatoes and chicken bouillon granules; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes or until carrots are tender; set aside.
- Position knife blade in processor.
- Add half of vegetables and cooking liquid; process until smooth.
- Place in large bowl; process remaining vegetables and cooking liquid.
- Add buttermilk, lemon juice, marjoram, thyme and white pepper to vegetable puree; stir well.
- Cover; chill 8 hours.
- Stir well before serving then garnish with fresh thyme if desired - serve chilled.