Hearty Potato and Vegetable Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
6stalks celery, diced
How to Make Hearty Potato and Vegetable Soup
- In a large kettle, cook potatoes, carrots and celery in water until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain, reserving liquid and setting vegetables aside.
- In the same kettle, saute onion in butter until soft.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Gently stir in cooked vegetables.
- Add 1 cup or more of reserved cooking liquid until soup is desired consistency.