Gaspaxo-Chilled Soup for Summertime
How to Make Gaspaxo-Chilled Soup for Summertime
- moisten the bread with water and vinegar
- once well soaked, add the crushed garlic and salt- slowly pour the oil until you get a smooth, wet dough.
- add the bell peppers, tomatoes and the cucumber
- throw in a little water and place in blender- mix until well blended- Then you pass it through the gaspaxo (wire meshed colander)
- keep adding water until it gets as condensed as you like
- serve cold and accompanied with little pieces of onion, cucumber, tomato, bell peppers and bread