Fresh Tomato-Vegetable Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 cred onion, finely chopped
4 tspolive oil
3garlic cloves, minced
3/4 czucchini, diced
4.5 cvegetable broth
5 tspbasil, fresh chopped
1/2 csmall pasta
·"just a pinch" of pepper
How to Make Fresh Tomato-Vegetable Soup
- Plunge the tomatoes into boiling water and then into iced water to remove their skins.
- Chop the tomatoes and set aside.
- In a stockpot, saute the onions and celery in the oil over medium heat until tender, 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, zucchini, corn and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the tomatoes, salt and basil.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the pepper and serve hot.