Everything Potato Soup
3 largecarrots, chopped
3 largecelery stalks, chopped
·chicken base (to taste)
·salt and pepper (to taste)
1 smallwhite onion
·minced garlic (to taste)
1 lbthick cut bacon, cut into tiny peices
5-6 largerusset potatoes
2 can(s)cheddar cheese soup
How to Make Everything Potato Soup
- In a large pot, pan fry carrots, celery, onions, garlic, salt and pepper till vegs are slightly softened.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Pan fry cut up bacon and add to mixture.
- Add Chicken base to taste.
- Peel and cube potatoes and add to boiling water.
- Let boil till all vegs are soft, and most water is boiled down. (mixture should be thick and starchy looking)
- Reduce heat, add cheddar soup and slowly heat back to almost boiling.
- Serve in bowls with a tablespoon or so of Sour cream!