Cream of Celery and Stilton Soup
- 5 cups
- celery diced leaves included
- large onion diced
- cloves of garlic minced
- quarts chicken stock
- cups buttermilk
- ounces of stilton cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- tarragon, dried, or fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 c
- garlic parmesean croutons
How to Make Cream of Celery and Stilton Soup
- 1This is an adaptation from a soup I had at "Rules" in London.
- 2Sautea celery, onions until soft. Add garlic and sautea for two or three minutes. Add broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat add buttermilk and cheese. Blend welll in a blender or immersion blender. Salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with parm croutons.