★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)creamed corn
2 cwhole milk
2sliced sweet onions
1 Tbspfresh parsley
·salt and pepper to taste
·dill and parsley to garnish
How to Make Corn Soup
- Rub corn through a sieve. Discard pulp and put corn mush aside.
- Saute onions in butter until soft and yellow (I chop my onions finely rather than leave them sliced)
- Add in flour and milk gradually stirring until mixture boils. Stir in the sieved corn and parsley.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Check often to be sure soup doesn't get too thick. If it does you can add more milk.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with paprika and chives.