1 lbyellow split peas
1 lbgrated carrots
1 largeyellow onion, diced
2 can(s)creamed style corn
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Corn Chowder
- In a large pot cook split peas in 7 cups of water until
peas are soft.
- Add carrots,onion,salt and pepper.Cook until veggies are tender.
- In a small pot add a cup of water and the cashews. Bring to a boil. Then pour hot cashew mixture into a blender and liquefy.
- Add to split peas along with cream corn.
- Simmer until flavors blend, stirring often.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or bread.