Cauliflower cheese soup "Deb style"
- 1 2/3 c
- chicken stock (or 14 1/2 ounce canned)
- 1/4 c
- chopped onion
- head cauliflower chopped
- carrots chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can(s)
- cream of soup (what ever you like) i used mushroom
- 1/4 c
- velveeta cheese (or any cheese you like)
How to Make Cauliflower cheese soup "Deb style"
- 1Mix the first 5 ingredients in a large stock pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered until it is tender.
- 2Leave the veges in chunks, or mash it a bit. (depends on what consistency you like) I like to mash it a bit but still leave some chunks.
- 3To the above, add your cream of whatever soup and Velveeta cheese. Stir until it is blended.
Ta Da! Done! Tasty, fast and delicious!