Cauliflower and Walnut Cream Soup
2 cchicken or veg. stock
2 cskim milk
3 Tbspwalnut pieces
·salt and black pepper
·paprika and chopped walnuts for garnish
How to Make Cauliflower and Walnut Cream Soup
- Trim cauliflower and break into florets.
Put cauliflower, onion and stock into large saucepan.
- Bring to boil, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes until soft.
- Add milk and walnuts, whisk with immersion blender until smooth. (or use food processor)
- Season to taste, heat, garnish and serve.
- Variation: use 3 Tablespoons ground almonds instead of walnuts.