By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1roasted turkey carcass, broken into pieces
2.5 qtcold water
3carrots, thickly sliced
3celery stalks with leaves, sliced
1/2 cchopped parsley
1 tspdried thyme, crushed
2.5 cleftover turkey stuffing
2 cturkey gravy
How to Make Turkey-Stuffing Soup
- Combine turkey carcass, water, carrots, celery, onion, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, stuffing, gravy and salt in soup pot.
- Place over medium heat and bring to boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Stir and break up all clumps of stuffing.
- Simmer, covered, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove carcass, saving any meat that can be stripped, and add up to 1 1/2 cups of water if necessary to replace evaporation.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- Let simmer 10 more minutes.
- Serve hot.