Successful Green Chile Stew1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
4 can(s)green chiles, diced, 7 ounces each
1 lbturkey, ground
1 smallzucchini, thinly sliced
1 ccorn kernels, frozen
14 ozcanned peeled tomatoes with juice
6garlic cloves, minced
1 tspground cumin
1 tspitalian seasoning
How to Make Successful Green Chile Stew
- Brown the ground turkey.
- Just before it is done, add the garlic and saute it with the meat.
- Then put this into a large saucepan or dutch oven.
- Turn on heat to medium high and add tomatoes and juice.
- Use a spatula to cut up the tomatoes in the pan.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, chiles, water and the seasoning.
- Bring to a boil, then turn heat down and cook until zucchini becomes soft.
- Spoon into bowls and serve.