3/4 lb.ground beef
1 to 1-1/2tablespoons vegetable oil
1 small tomedium sized onion, chopped
1 cup(cut-up) russet potatoes, cut into 1/2" cubes
About1-1/2 cups thinly sliced baby carrots
Seasonwith salt & pepper, according to taste
2 soup can(s)of water
1 can(10.75 oz.) condensed tomato soup
1 can(11.25 oz.) condensed bean with bacon soup
1 can(10.5 oz.) condensed vegetable soup with beef stock
How to Make Hamburger-Vegetable Soup
- In a skillet, brown the ground. While the meat is browning, season it with a bit of salt and pepper. (If need be, add a bit of vegetable oil to cook the meat.) Drain off any excess grease, and set meat aside.
- In a large stock pot over medium-low heat, add 1 to 1-1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- To the pot, add the onion, carrots, and the potatoes.
Season the vegetables with a bit of salt and pepper. Sauté the vegetables for about 6 minutes.
- Add the cooked beef, canned soups and water to the pot, and stir.
- Bring soup to a boil, then reduce the heat to a low simmer, and simmer the soup for 30 minutes.