- 1 gal
- garlic, minced
- 3 lb
- roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped, save as much juice as you can
- 2 large
- cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 c
- minced green pepper
- 1/2 c
- minced onion
- 2 c
- ice cold tomato juice
- 1/3 c
- olive oil, spanish
- 3 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
- salt and white to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- ripe avocado slices, for garnish
- tomato juice frozen in ice cube trays, for garnish
How to Make Gazpacho
- 1Place tomato juice in ice cube trays 24 hours in advance of serving to make sure they are frozen.
- 2Place garlic, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and tomato juice in a bowl.
- 3Add the olive oil and the seasonings mix well and cover and chill thoroughly.
- 4When ready to serve taste for seasoning-usually needs more garlic.
- 5Serve in chilled bowls with frozen tomato juice ice cubes and a slice of avocado.