Easy Loaded Baked Potato Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
13 cpotatoes, peeled and cubed
48 ozchicken stock, no salt
2 pkgcream cheese, low-fat
16 ozcheddar cheese, shredded
1 bag(s)real bacon bits
1 tspblack pepper
2 dash(es)red pepper
2 tspseasoning salt
How to Make Easy Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Peel and cube potatoes.
- Add to chicken stock to large stock pot.Add black pepper, seasoning salt, and 2 dashes red pepper.
- Add potatoes to stock pot. Cook on medium until tender.
- Lower heat and add cream cheese by small pieces. Stir until melted.
- Some cheese will not melt. Don't worry about it.
- Serve into bowls and top with shredded cheese and bacon bits. Bread bowls are great with this.