Creamy Roasted Poblano Soup
- roasted poblano peppers, peeled and deseeded
- 1 can(s)
- media crema (found in the latin section of grocery stores)
- 1 c
- whole milk
- garlic cloves
- small white onion
- 1 Tbsp
- chicken bouillon (more or less according to taste)
How to Make Creamy Roasted Poblano Soup
- 1Add all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2Pour contents into a medium pot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 3Taste and adjust seasonings according to taste.
Remove all seeds before blending the Poblano peppers by running them through cold water but only for a few seconds in order to maintain the charred flavor.
Chicken bouillon gives this dish a distinct flavor. You can use salt instead but the flavor will be slightly different.